- Overhaul the internal architecture and main components of the original 3D Gym Designer V1. Meaning: The software will now be a quick download requiring little space to run it. It’s weight will go from 5GB to 100MBs so most any computer out there can run this application! It’s speed will increase substantially, creating a much better overall user experience
- Design all content to be dynamic. All items are downloaded on demand by the user. Meaning: This will allow the platform to scale in terms of content without the need to submit updates and without oversizing the user’s local disk space.
- Overhaul UI/UX of the App. Create new branding for AG. Meaning: A fresh new look, enhanced graphics and an overall better user experience
- Improve visual look and feel of the 3D models. Meaning: Equipment will look amazing!
- Equipment search feature. Meaning: Type in the piece of equipment you are looking for and, voila!
- In 3D Gym Design V1 we were using the file type .3dgymdesign to save user’s design. We will totally redesign this way of saving. Our plan is to have the new Save system be the same as Google Docs/Spreadsheets/Slides. From a User point of view there is no save, everything is saving in runtime on the server. Meaning: You won’t lose any work and it is always available in the cloud to access from any computer!
- Many more keyboard shortcuts
Here is a sneak peek at some of the new features
Easier to Use Maintenance Feature
Type In Position/Rotation/Scale Feature
We are excited about version 2 and hope to have it ready to go by January 1st!
Interactive Sports Group