Instructional Video Series
- American Gymnast 3D Gym Design Brings Projects to Life
- American Gymnast Brings Ninja Warrior to Your Gym!
- ►Balance Beam (41)
- ►Floor Exercise (32)
- ►High Bar (39)
- ►Strength and Conditioning (16)
- ►GymAbstics (1)
- ►GymAbstics (1)
- ►Uneven Bars (26)
- ►Vault (25)
- ►Recruiting (1)
- ►Sports Medicine (2)
- ►Sports Nutrition (1)
- ►Sports Psychology (28)
- I Love Gymnastics, But There is That One Thing...
- Avoiding Psychological Meltdowns
- Competition Day Meals: Don't Over Think it
- Focusing on the Right Thing at the Right Time
- Get Gymnastics Coaching from Olympic Champ Paul Hamm
- Goal Setting
- Handling Wrist Tendonitis
- How To Perform Well When You Feel Uncomfortable
- Is it Normal to Dread Your Workout?
- One Major Thing That Might be Harming Your Athletic Performance
- Performing without Fear of Failure
- Self-Esteem in Gymnastics
- Sports Injuries: Throwing A Stone In A Pond
- The Creatine Controversy
Search by Category
- 3D Gym design (2)
- Cheerleading (1)
- Gymnastics on Demand (167)
- Balance Beam (41)
- Floor Exercise (32)
- High Bar (39)
- Strength and Conditioning (15)
- GymAbstics (1)
- Uneven Bars (26)
- Vault (25)
- Ninja Warrior (1)
- Training Information (35)
- Uncategorized (1)
- AG Premier Earnings (1)
- AG Premier Education (1)
- AG Premier Online Marketing (1)
- AG Premier Savings (1)
- American Gymnast Company News (104)
- Andy's Angle (405)
- Ask American Gymnast (4)
- From the Judge's Chair (5)
- Smooth Skills (8)
- Balance Beam (6)
- Floor Exercise (4)
- High Bar (1)
- Parallel Bars (1)
- Pommel Horse (3)
- Rings (2)
- Trampoline (2)
- Uneven Bars (3)
- Vault (4)
- Beginner Palm Grips (4)
- High Bar Grips (6)
- Ring Grips (6)
- Uneven Bar Grips (10)
- Gymnastics Equipment (24)
- Gymnastics Grips (11)
- Gymnastics Mats (5)
- Tiger Paws (3)
- Tumbling Mats (4)
AG on Facebook
TagsWomen's U.S. Championships Women's World Contenders Womens Gymnastics workout workout equipment workout euipment workout routine workouts world cup world cup porto world professional championships wrist guards wrist pain wrist strength Wrist Supports wrist tendonitis wu liufang xiao qin xiao qin comeback Xiao Sha yana demyanchuk yang bo yang wei Yang Yilin Yang Yun yan mingyong yann cucherat yao jinnan yernar yerimbetov YMCA Yosuki Hoshi youna dufournet yulia belokobylskaya yulia inshina yulia lozechko Yulia Lozhechko Yurchenko yuri chechi zebra paws zeng siqi zhang chenglong Zhang Hongtao zhang yelinzi zonderland Zou Kai
Category Archives: Blogs
Here is the 2015 U.S. Men's World Championship team, which was just announced this evening after the conclusion of the P&G U.S. Championships: Sam Mikulak Donnell Whittenburg Danell Leyva Paul Ruggeri Alex Naddour Brandon Wynn Alternates Chris Brooks Marvin Kimble The biggest shocker for me is not the names listed on the men’s world championship team, but one of the names not listed – Jake ...
Just got back from the women's finals and wanted to post some immediate thoughts... First I'd say that overall this was a much better meet than Day 1. Although I wasn't in the arena the first day, the sense I got was there was more positive energy in today's finals and fewer overall falls. The top ...
Six male and female gymnasts will be selected for the upcoming world championships to be held in Glasgow, Scotland Oct 23- Nov 2, 2015. Tonight represents the final opportunity for the women's contenders to prove themselves in major competition before the team is selected. At this point in time, it looks like we have four ...
1. Maggie Nichols Dazzles. We knew she was right in the mix after her extremely impressive performance at the recent Secret U.S. Classic, but would anyone have ever predicted this gymnast would be leading the two-time world all-around champion and THREE Olympic champions in the all-around after 3 events at the U.S. National Championships? I ...
The “Flame” is the desire that burns within every athlete that is pushing themselves to the limit physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve at their highest level.
The mission of American Gymnast is to support these athletes by providing the highest quality competition and training products, information and services in an effort to help these athletes achieve their dreams.
Is this the first quintuple turn ever attempted in competition? Check it out after her 2nd tumbling pass (starts at 39 sec): Marta Pihan-Kulescza Floor - 2015 Europeans EF I'm not sure if the judges gave her credit for that (she really started falling out of that after the 3rd spin), but I do not know of ...
Perhaps the loudest statement made at this week’s European Championships in Montpellier, France was made by the Russian women. This is by far the strongest this team has looked in quite some time….certainly since the 2012 Olympics, and I may go so far as to say since 2010 when this team won the world title. ...
Here were "7 Takeaways" from today's team and all-around competition at the City of Jesolo Trophy meet, taking place in Italy this weekend: 1. Simone Biles is still on top, but the field behind her just got deeper. What was so cool about this meet – other than featuring the official comebacks of 2012 Olympic champions ...
I’ve decided we’re going to have to blindfold Simone Biles at her next competition to give the other gymnasts at least a fighting chance. I can’t recall another gymnast who has remained this dominant over the rest of the world in the all-around for two years straight. Even a longtime champion like Svetlana Khorkina had her ...
I think the old Mustafina is finally back. Ever since tearing her ACL at the 2011 European Championships, there’s been something missing from the 2010 world all-around champion’s gymnastics. Although she still managed to win multiple medals at the 2012 Olympics and 2013 world championships, Aliya Mustafina has never quite shown the same fierce competitive confidence ...