Instructional Video Series
- ►Balance Beam (41)
- ►Floor Exercise (32)
- ►High Bar (39)
- ►Strength and Conditioning (11)
- ►Uneven Bars (26)
- ►Vault (25)
- ►Recruiting (1)
- ►Sports Medicine (2)
- ►Sports Nutrition (1)
- ►Sports Psychology (24)
- I Love Gymnastics, But There is That One Thing...
- Avoiding Psychological Meltdowns
- Competition Day Meals: Don't Over Think it
- Focusing on the Right Thing at the Right Time
- Get Gymnastics Coaching from Olympic Champ Paul Hamm
- Goal Setting
- Handling Wrist Tendonitis
- How To Perform Well When You Feel Uncomfortable
- One Major Thing That Might be Harming Your Athletic Performance
- Performing without Fear of Failure
- Self-Esteem in Gymnastics
- Sports Injuries: Throwing A Stone In A Pond
- The Creatine Controversy
- A Week Later...Did The U.S. Selection Committees Get It Right?
- AG Uneven Bar Gymnastics Grips - Using the Elastic Fingerlock Band
- Analysis...Women's Prelims
- Can Mustafina Challenge Simone Biles? An Event-By-Event Look
- Day 1 at Women's Euros...Random Thoughts!
- Full Turn with Stag Leg on Balance Beam
- Helping Gymnasts Overcome Mental Blocks
- How To Perform Well When You Feel Uncomfortable
- Important Part of Training You May Not Be Doing
- London StockWatch Update...Major Moves On Men's Day 1!
- Olympic Flashback...Catalina Ponor Secures Gold For Romania
- Price Increase Coming Soon. Order Now and Save
- Remember This? Jiang Yuyuan's Amanar
- Romania Wins It...Random Thoughts on the Womens European Team Final
- Russia's "Ten Little Indians"
- So What's The Verdict? A Projected Six-Member Women's World Team
- Some Thoughts On Women's Night One...Some Surprises in Store For Worlds?
- Throw Your Heart Over the Bar...
- Two phenomenal training videos...Mai Murakami and Danell Leyva!
Search by Category
- Cheerleading (1)
- Gymnastics on Demand (163)
- Balance Beam (41)
- Floor Exercise (32)
- High Bar (39)
- Strength and Conditioning (11)
- Uneven Bars (26)
- Vault (25)
- Training Information (31)
- Uncategorized (19)
- AG Premier Earnings (1)
- AG Premier Education (1)
- AG Premier Online Marketing (1)
- AG Premier Savings (1)
- American Gymnast Company News (103)
- Andy's Angle (390)
- Ask American Gymnast (4)
- From the Judge's Chair (5)
- Smooth Skills (8)
- Balance Beam (6)
- Floor Exercise (4)
- High Bar (1)
- Parallel Bars (1)
- Pommel Horse (3)
- Rings (2)
- Trampoline (2)
- Uneven Bars (3)
- Vault (4)
- Beginner Palm Grips (4)
- High Bar Grips (6)
- Ring Grips (6)
- Uneven Bar Grips (9)
- Gymnastics Equipment (24)
- Gymnastics Grips (10)
- Gymnastics Mats (5)
- Tiger Paws (3)
- Tumbling Mats (4)
AG on Twitter
- No Tweets Available
AG on Facebook
Tagswomen's team final Women's U.S. Championships Women's World Contenders Womens Gymnastics workout workout equipment workout euipment workouts world cup world cup porto world professional championships wrist guards wrist pain wrist strength Wrist Supports wrist tendonitis wu liufang xiao qin xiao qin comeback Xiao Sha yana demyanchuk yang bo yang wei Yang Yilin Yang Yun yan mingyong yann cucherat yao jinnan yernar yerimbetov YMCA Yosuki Hoshi youna dufournet yulia belokobylskaya yulia inshina yulia lozechko Yulia Lozhechko Yurchenko yuri chechi zebra paws zeng siqi zhang chenglong Zhang Hongtao zhang yelinzi zonderland Zou Kai
Tag Archives: Aly Raisman
The women’s senior competition at the City of Jesolo Trophy Meet begins today. With five legitimate U.S. Olympic contenders on the roster for this international event, this competition could easily be viewed as somewhat of a “dress rehearsal” for the Olympic Trials themselves. Considering the fact that this will be the final major international opportunity ...
I’ll be periodically updating my “London StockWatch” picks between now and the selection of America’s Olympic teams – particularly after major competitions, injuries, comeback debuts, or any other time something happens that seems to affect the statuses of some of the top Olympic contenders. This is one of those times. Following the American Cup, and also ...
Gabby Douglas Bars 2012 American Cup D-score: 6.5 E-score: 9.133 Total: 15.633 Huge routine for Gabby! She has added the piked Tcatchev out of the elgrip endo pirouette, in place of the stalder full turn she did last year, and she has changed her dismount from the full twisting double to a double layout. It doesn’t look like she’s ...
The USA women have become unstoppable on vault. Three consecutive world champions and now Amanars coming out of the woodwork. I’m stunned at how they have mastered this vault, and just how far ahead they are over the rest of the entire world on this event. Diana Chelaru’s bars were atrocious. Not even a decent free ...
American Cup Champions In Olympic Years Year Men’s Champion Women’s Champion 1976 Bart Conner (USA) Nadia Comaneci (ROM) 1980 Kurt Thomas (USA) Tracee Talavera (USA) 1984 Peter Vidmar (USA) Mary Lou Retton (USA) 1988 Marius Toba (ROM) Phoebe Mills (USA) 1992 Jarrod Hanks (USA) Kim Zmeskal (USA) 1996 John Roethlisberger (USA) Kerri Strug (USA) 2000 Eric Lopez (CUB) Elena Produnova (RUS) 2004 Jason Gatson (USA) Carly Patterson (USA) 2008 Paul Hamm (USA) Nastia Liukin (USA) 2012 ? ? Nearly all of these gymnasts made their respective Olympic teams in ...
For the United States women, this Olympic cycle is beginning to feel a whole like the one exactly 12 years ago, when five members of the historic gold-medal winning U.S. Olympic team from 1996 caught “Olympic fever” in the year prior to the 2000 Olympics in Sydney and made serious bids for a return trip ...
Jessica Lopez Bars 2011 World Championships Qualifications D-Score: 6.1 E-Score: 7.866 Final Score: 13.966 Bars Ranking: 24th ????????????????? I’d be willing to bet that Jessica, her coach, and many of her fans expected this routine would likely make the event finals the second her feet hit the ground on that solid double front dismount. The routine had just about everything you ...
Well I guess Jordyn Wieber can be emotional after all. After looking at the scoreboard in the final moments of the competition and realizing she had beaten her Russian adversary by just 0.033, the normally stoic American gymnast suddenly burst into tears. Across the floor exercise, a somewhat shocked Komova spilled tears of a different kind, ...
The team final that most expected would be a tight race between the USA, China, and Russia ended up being a landslide, with the USA easily regaining the world team title it last won in 2007. The Americans were absolutely rock solid and delivered perhaps their best team performance ever under the pressure-filled, three-up-three-count format. The ...
American Rookies Come Through! The USA faced quite the challenge at these world championships. This team has suffered numerous recent major injuries to several veterans who would have provided experience, inspiration, and big scores on the world stage: Rebecca Bross, Chellsie Memmel, Mackenzie Caquatto, and Alicia Sacramone…and Shawn Johnson and Bridget Sloan weren’t quite physically ...