Instructional Video Series
- ►Recruiting (1)
- ►Sports Medicine (2)
- ►Sports Psychology (6)
- Avoiding Psychological Meltdowns
- Focusing on the Right Thing at the Right Time
- Get Gymnastics Coaching from Olympic Champ Paul Hamm
- Goal Setting
- Handling Wrist Tendonitis
- Performing without Fear of Failure
- Self-Esteem in Gymnastics
- Sports Injuries: Throwing A Stone In A Pond
- The Creatine Controversy
- A Week Later...Did The U.S. Selection Committees Get It Right?
- Analysis...Women's Prelims
- Day 1 at Women's Euros...Random Thoughts!
- Full Turn with Stag Leg on Balance Beam
- London StockWatch Update...Major Moves On Men's Day 1!
- Olympic Flashback...Catalina Ponor Secures Gold For Romania
- Remember This? Jiang Yuyuan's Amanar
- Romania Wins It...Random Thoughts on the Womens European Team Final
- Russia's "Ten Little Indians"
- Two phenomenal training videos...Mai Murakami and Danell Leyva!
- ►Recruiting (1)
Search by Category
- Gymnastics on Demand (152)
- Balance Beam (41)
- Floor Exercise (32)
- High Bar (39)
- Uneven Bars (26)
- Vault (25)
- Training Information (11)
- Uncategorized (10)
- AG Premier Earnings (1)
- AG Premier Education (1)
- AG Premier Online Marketing (1)
- AG Premier Savings (1)
- American Gymnast Company News (94)
- Andy's Angle (373)
- Ask American Gymnast (4)
- From the Judge's Chair (5)
- Smooth Skills (8)
- Balance Beam (4)
- Floor Exercise (4)
- Parallel Bars (1)
- Pommel Horse (3)
- Rings (2)
- Trampoline (1)
- Uneven Bars (2)
- Vault (4)
- Beginner Palm Grips (4)
- High Bar Grips (6)
- Ring Grips (6)
- Uneven Bar Grips (9)
- Gymnastics Equipment (19)
- Gymnastics Grips (10)
- Gymnastics Mats (3)
- Tiger Paws (3)
- Tumbling Mats (3)
- Gymnastics on Demand (152)
AG on Twitter
- No Tweets Available
AG on Facebook
Tagswoga Women's floor women's floor routine women's selection camp women's team final Women's U.S. Championships Women's World Contenders Womens Gymnastics world cup world cup porto world professional championships wrist guards wrist pain wrist strength Wrist Supports wrist tendonitis wu liufang xiao qin xiao qin comeback Xiao Sha yana demyanchuk yang bo yang wei Yang Yilin Yang Yun yan mingyong yann cucherat yao jinnan yernar yerimbetov YMCA Yosuki Hoshi youna dufournet yulia belokobylskaya yulia inshina yulia lozechko Yulia Lozhechko Yurchenko yuri chechi zebra paws zeng siqi zhang chenglong Zhang Hongtao zhang yelinzi zonderland Zou Kai
Tag Archives: bridgette caquatto
For the United States women, this Olympic cycle is beginning to feel a whole like the one exactly 12 years ago, when five members of the historic gold-medal winning U.S. Olympic team from 1996 caught “Olympic fever” in the year prior to the 2000 Olympics in Sydney and made serious bids for a return trip ...
I think the motto here is, “What happens at camp stays at camp… and what happens at Visa’s means absolutely nothing.” 2011 USA Women's World Team Jordyn Wieber Alicia Sacramone Aly Raisman McKayla Maroney Anna Li Gabrielle Douglas Sabrina Vega There’s no question it’s a strong team. Though we don’t yet know who the alternate will be (I think Vega is most likely), this ...
Well it might have been the ugliest day in U.S. women’s gymnastics history, but it certainly wasn’t all bad. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the highs and lows of the night, gymnast-for-gymnast: Jordyn Wieber. I was surprised to see her so nervous on beam, but she did come roaring back on floor and vault ...
Although there’s quite a bit of hype surrounding the expected all-around duel between defending national champion Rebecca Bross and first-year senior Jordyn Wieber, the truth is that beyond these two gymnasts we probably have the strongest all-around field we’ve seen in quite some time. Below I’ve listed the gymnasts I consider to be the top ...
The annual Visa U.S. Championships are set to begin this week in St. Paul, Minnesota. As it has traditionally done over the last several years, the competition will serve several major roles on both the men’s and women’s sides: 1.) To name the 2011 U.S. national champions in the all-around as well as on every ...
With just a week and a half remaining before the 2011 Visa U.S. Championships, spots on the women’s squad for the world championships in October are still very much up for grabs. Defending national all-around champion and 2010 world all-around bronze medalist Rebecca Bross, if healthy, will be a sure bet for the team, as ...
The 2011 Covergirl Classic might not have had an abundance of all-arounders, but it wasn’t lacking in world and Olympic contenders. Highlighted by a unique clash between three of the 2008 Olympic team members, several NCAA event specialists, and some world class senior rookies, this year’s Covergirl was one of the most intriguing we’ve ever ...