Instructional Video Series
- ►Balance Beam (41)
- ►Floor Exercise (32)
- ►High Bar (39)
- ►Strength and Conditioning (9)
- ►Uneven Bars (26)
- ►Vault (25)
- ►Recruiting (1)
- ►Sports Medicine (2)
- ►Sports Nutrition (1)
- ►Sports Psychology (19)
- Avoiding Psychological Meltdowns
- Focusing on the Right Thing at the Right Time
- Get Gymnastics Coaching from Olympic Champ Paul Hamm
- Goal Setting
- Handling Wrist Tendonitis
- How To Perform Well When You Feel Uncomfortable
- One Major Thing That Might be Harming Your Athletic Performance
- Performing without Fear of Failure
- Self-Esteem in Gymnastics
- Sports Injuries: Throwing A Stone In A Pond
- The Creatine Controversy
- A Week Later...Did The U.S. Selection Committees Get It Right?
- AG Uneven Bar Gymnastics Grips - Using the Elastic Fingerlock Band
- Analysis...Women's Prelims
- Can Mustafina Challenge Simone Biles? An Event-By-Event Look
- Day 1 at Women's Euros...Random Thoughts!
- Full Turn with Stag Leg on Balance Beam
- Helping Gymnasts Overcome Mental Blocks
- How To Perform Well When You Feel Uncomfortable
- London StockWatch Update...Major Moves On Men's Day 1!
- Olympic Flashback...Catalina Ponor Secures Gold For Romania
- Price Increase Coming Soon. Order Now and Save
- Remember This? Jiang Yuyuan's Amanar
- Romania Wins It...Random Thoughts on the Womens European Team Final
- Russia's "Ten Little Indians"
- So What's The Verdict? A Projected Six-Member Women's World Team
- Some Thoughts On Women's Night One...Some Surprises in Store For Worlds?
- Two phenomenal training videos...Mai Murakami and Danell Leyva!
Search by Category
- Cheerleading (1)
- Gymnastics on Demand (161)
- Balance Beam (41)
- Floor Exercise (32)
- High Bar (39)
- Strength and Conditioning (9)
- Uneven Bars (26)
- Vault (25)
- Training Information (25)
- Uncategorized (17)
- AG Premier Earnings (1)
- AG Premier Education (1)
- AG Premier Online Marketing (1)
- AG Premier Savings (1)
- American Gymnast Company News (103)
- Andy's Angle (388)
- Ask American Gymnast (4)
- From the Judge's Chair (5)
- Smooth Skills (8)
- Balance Beam (5)
- Floor Exercise (4)
- High Bar (1)
- Parallel Bars (1)
- Pommel Horse (3)
- Rings (2)
- Trampoline (2)
- Uneven Bars (3)
- Vault (4)
- Beginner Palm Grips (4)
- High Bar Grips (6)
- Ring Grips (6)
- Uneven Bar Grips (9)
- Gymnastics Equipment (22)
- Gymnastics Grips (10)
- Gymnastics Mats (4)
- Tiger Paws (3)
- Tumbling Mats (4)
AG on Twitter
- No Tweets Available
AG on Facebook
Tagswomen's team final Women's U.S. Championships Women's World Contenders Womens Gymnastics workout workout equipment workout euipment workouts world cup world cup porto world professional championships wrist guards wrist pain wrist strength Wrist Supports wrist tendonitis wu liufang xiao qin xiao qin comeback Xiao Sha yana demyanchuk yang bo yang wei Yang Yilin Yang Yun yan mingyong yann cucherat yao jinnan yernar yerimbetov YMCA Yosuki Hoshi youna dufournet yulia belokobylskaya yulia inshina yulia lozechko Yulia Lozhechko Yurchenko yuri chechi zebra paws zeng siqi zhang chenglong Zhang Hongtao zhang yelinzi zonderland Zou Kai
Tag Archives: Gymnastics Equipment
Summer break has flown by and kids all around the country are getting ready for the back-to-school and gym season! As we enter August, I want to give you 3 great reasons it’s time to buy your gymnastics equipment this month from American Gymnast.
American Gymnast was one of the first dealers to have the brand new AAI International Asymmetric Uneven Bars out on the competition floor.
Both the Women’s Junior Olympic program and the NCAA are now requiring the use of corner mats on Floor Exercise. Our new Foam Bonded Carpet Corner Mat System meets the requirements of the new rules.
AAI has improved their previous Non-Cabled Single Bar Trainer to this new and improved fully-adjustable version. With the lowest setting at 12″ high, this versatile bar can now be used as the ultimate handstand bar in the gym for practicing pirouetting skills. Raise it by any 6″ increment all the way up to 72″ high, and practice any of your other low bar skills.
What is the difference between the different types of beds you can put on your gymnastics trampoline? Here is a more detailed breakdown of each type of trampoline bed:
Our 2012 Holiday Gymnastics Equipment & Mat lineup is currently in production and will feature tons of our best sellers as well as some hot new items. Orders can be placed now with an expected ship date of Monday, November 12th.
Need the perfect gymnastics gift for Christmas or Hanukkah this year? American Gymnast has the best mats and gymnastics equipment for home … and, at great prices! This video will give you a great overview of our best-selling gymnastics equipment and mats for the Holidays – all in-stock and ready to ship!
We are finishing up a record-breaking August here at American Gymnast! I’m glad that our customers have taken note of our previous announcement that there will be a significant price increase beginning tomorrow. Today is the last day to lock-in any of our current prices on gymnastics equipment and mats.
We have been informed that on September 1st, there will be a dramatic increase in prices on most all of our gymnastics equipment and mats. AAI has held prices steady for the last two years, but this September we will see prices jump anywhere from 10%-30%. And it’s not just on AAI equipment and mats. The word we’re getting is that most of our suppliers will be raising their prices as well. What should you do?
August has the biggest savings of the year on all of our TumblTrak items at 15% off! If you have been considering TumblTraks, Junior Kip Bars, Air Floors, Sweet Spots or other TumblTrak products, this is the month to get them. This is the best price you’ll see all year on these. Be sure to use this coupon code at checkout: TT15AUG11