Instructional Video Series
- ►Recruiting (1)
- ►Sports Medicine (2)
- ►Sports Psychology (6)
- Avoiding Psychological Meltdowns
- Focusing on the Right Thing at the Right Time
- Get Gymnastics Coaching from Olympic Champ Paul Hamm
- Goal Setting
- Handling Wrist Tendonitis
- Performing without Fear of Failure
- Self-Esteem in Gymnastics
- Sports Injuries: Throwing A Stone In A Pond
- The Creatine Controversy
- A Week Later...Did The U.S. Selection Committees Get It Right?
- Analysis...Women's Prelims
- Day 1 at Women's Euros...Random Thoughts!
- Full Turn with Stag Leg on Balance Beam
- London StockWatch Update...Major Moves On Men's Day 1!
- Olympic Flashback...Catalina Ponor Secures Gold For Romania
- Remember This? Jiang Yuyuan's Amanar
- Romania Wins It...Random Thoughts on the Womens European Team Final
- Russia's "Ten Little Indians"
- Two phenomenal training videos...Mai Murakami and Danell Leyva!
- ►Recruiting (1)
Search by Category
- Gymnastics on Demand (152)
- Balance Beam (41)
- Floor Exercise (32)
- High Bar (39)
- Uneven Bars (26)
- Vault (25)
- Training Information (11)
- Uncategorized (10)
- AG Premier Earnings (1)
- AG Premier Education (1)
- AG Premier Online Marketing (1)
- AG Premier Savings (1)
- American Gymnast Company News (94)
- Andy's Angle (373)
- Ask American Gymnast (4)
- From the Judge's Chair (5)
- Smooth Skills (8)
- Balance Beam (4)
- Floor Exercise (4)
- Parallel Bars (1)
- Pommel Horse (3)
- Rings (2)
- Trampoline (1)
- Uneven Bars (2)
- Vault (4)
- Beginner Palm Grips (4)
- High Bar Grips (6)
- Ring Grips (6)
- Uneven Bar Grips (9)
- Gymnastics Equipment (19)
- Gymnastics Grips (10)
- Gymnastics Mats (3)
- Tiger Paws (3)
- Tumbling Mats (3)
- Gymnastics on Demand (152)
AG on Twitter
- No Tweets Available
AG on Facebook
Tagswoga Women's floor women's floor routine women's selection camp women's team final Women's U.S. Championships Women's World Contenders Womens Gymnastics world cup world cup porto world professional championships wrist guards wrist pain wrist strength Wrist Supports wrist tendonitis wu liufang xiao qin xiao qin comeback Xiao Sha yana demyanchuk yang bo yang wei Yang Yilin Yang Yun yan mingyong yann cucherat yao jinnan yernar yerimbetov YMCA Yosuki Hoshi youna dufournet yulia belokobylskaya yulia inshina yulia lozechko Yulia Lozhechko Yurchenko yuri chechi zebra paws zeng siqi zhang chenglong Zhang Hongtao zhang yelinzi zonderland Zou Kai
Tag Archives: Jiang Yuyuan
Huang Qiushuang has made quite the internet splash since a video of her new Amanar was unveiled online this week: This undoubtedly helps China TREMENDOUSLY. Most fans and experts have been considering China the likely 4th place team in London, primarily due to their lack of Amanars on vault and rather unimpressive performances from multiple Olympic ...
Are These The Five Chinese Women’s Olympic Team Members? A Wrap-Up of This Weekend’s Chinese Nationals
The American women’s team isn’t the only gymnastics powerhouse with five out of six returning Olympic veterans trying to make a run for London. Like the American squad that it battled with for gold in Beijing four years ago, the Chinese team also has five returning members from its historic gold medal winning squad from ...
The team final that most expected would be a tight race between the USA, China, and Russia ended up being a landslide, with the USA easily regaining the world team title it last won in 2007. The Americans were absolutely rock solid and delivered perhaps their best team performance ever under the pressure-filled, three-up-three-count format. The ...
What if… …we took the top three scores only from the top four teams from preliminaries? After all, that’s exactly what’s going to happen in team finals. The only difference is each team will have to pick their best three gymnasts BEFORE they compete, rather than retrospectively picking the top three scores out of five on ...
American Rookies Come Through! The USA faced quite the challenge at these world championships. This team has suffered numerous recent major injuries to several veterans who would have provided experience, inspiration, and big scores on the world stage: Rebecca Bross, Chellsie Memmel, Mackenzie Caquatto, and Alicia Sacramone…and Shawn Johnson and Bridget Sloan weren’t quite physically ...
As announcements of the six-member squads for the world championships from various teams around the world continue to trickle in, we get a better and better sense of how the competition in Tokyo might shape up. The “Big Four” in women’s gymnastics over the past 30 years have been Russia, China, Romania, and the USA. ...
Jade Barbosa Vault 2011 Ghent World Cup Gold medal with a 14.437 (5.8, 8.85 and 5.6, 8.725) So great to see this gymnast back and looking better than she has in the last couple of years. She may not be the world medal contender she was back in 2007, but this Brazilian team has three very experienced ...
1. Alicia Sacramone, United States Alicia Sacramone Vault 2010 World Championships Event Final Alicia Sacramone Beam 2010 World Championships Event Final For the past two years, the former world floor champion and multiple world vault medalist has unfortunately been most associated with her disastrous performance in the team finals in Beijing. This year the popular Sacramone launched ...