Instructional Video Series
- ►Balance Beam (41)
- ►Floor Exercise (32)
- ►High Bar (39)
- ►Strength and Conditioning (8)
- ►Uneven Bars (26)
- ►Vault (25)
- ►Recruiting (1)
- ►Sports Medicine (2)
- ►Sports Psychology (19)
- Avoiding Psychological Meltdowns
- Focusing on the Right Thing at the Right Time
- Get Gymnastics Coaching from Olympic Champ Paul Hamm
- Goal Setting
- Handling Wrist Tendonitis
- How To Perform Well When You Feel Uncomfortable
- Performing without Fear of Failure
- Self-Esteem in Gymnastics
- Sports Injuries: Throwing A Stone In A Pond
- The Creatine Controversy
- A Week Later...Did The U.S. Selection Committees Get It Right?
- AG Uneven Bar Gymnastics Grips - Using the Elastic Fingerlock Band
- Analysis...Women's Prelims
- Can Mustafina Challenge Simone Biles? An Event-By-Event Look
- Day 1 at Women's Euros...Random Thoughts!
- Full Turn with Stag Leg on Balance Beam
- Helping Gymnasts Overcome Mental Blocks
- How To Perform Well When You Feel Uncomfortable
- London StockWatch Update...Major Moves On Men's Day 1!
- Olympic Flashback...Catalina Ponor Secures Gold For Romania
- Price Increase Coming Soon. Order Now and Save
- Remember This? Jiang Yuyuan's Amanar
- Romania Wins It...Random Thoughts on the Womens European Team Final
- Russia's "Ten Little Indians"
- So What's The Verdict? A Projected Six-Member Women's World Team
- Some Thoughts On Women's Night One...Some Surprises in Store For Worlds?
- Two phenomenal training videos...Mai Murakami and Danell Leyva!
Search by Category
- Cheerleading (1)
- Gymnastics on Demand (160)
- Balance Beam (41)
- Floor Exercise (32)
- High Bar (39)
- Strength and Conditioning (8)
- Uneven Bars (26)
- Vault (25)
- Training Information (24)
- Uncategorized (17)
- AG Premier Earnings (1)
- AG Premier Education (1)
- AG Premier Online Marketing (1)
- AG Premier Savings (1)
- American Gymnast Company News (103)
- Andy's Angle (388)
- Ask American Gymnast (4)
- From the Judge's Chair (5)
- Smooth Skills (8)
- Balance Beam (5)
- Floor Exercise (4)
- High Bar (1)
- Parallel Bars (1)
- Pommel Horse (3)
- Rings (2)
- Trampoline (2)
- Uneven Bars (3)
- Vault (4)
- Beginner Palm Grips (4)
- High Bar Grips (6)
- Ring Grips (6)
- Uneven Bar Grips (9)
- Gymnastics Equipment (22)
- Gymnastics Grips (10)
- Gymnastics Mats (4)
- Tiger Paws (3)
- Tumbling Mats (4)
AG on Twitter
- No Tweets Available
AG on Facebook
Tagswomen's team final Women's U.S. Championships Women's World Contenders Womens Gymnastics workout workout equipment workout euipment workouts world cup world cup porto world professional championships wrist guards wrist pain wrist strength Wrist Supports wrist tendonitis wu liufang xiao qin xiao qin comeback Xiao Sha yana demyanchuk yang bo yang wei Yang Yilin Yang Yun yan mingyong yann cucherat yao jinnan yernar yerimbetov YMCA Yosuki Hoshi youna dufournet yulia belokobylskaya yulia inshina yulia lozechko Yulia Lozhechko Yurchenko yuri chechi zebra paws zeng siqi zhang chenglong Zhang Hongtao zhang yelinzi zonderland Zou Kai
Tag Archives: john orozco
I decided to put up one final pre-U.S. Championships “London StockWatch” before the men’s competition begins this evening. I’ll be updating this after each day of competition, highlighting the major moves that take place. Men 1. Danell Leyva 2. John Orozco 3. Jonathan ...
With the huge number of gymnasts in the men’s field (43), the wide range of various strengths and weaknesses among the competitors, and the complex nature of putting together a five-man team that best captures the three best on each event for London, it’s easy to feel a little lost in the year’s men’s Visa ...
It’s definitely time to put another StockWatch update out there, as a whole lot has happened since my last rank lists in March. Since that time, we’ve seen the retirement of Paul Hamm, the international return of David Sender, the completion of the Pacific Rim Championships, City of Jesolo Meet, and NCAA Championships, and the ...
I was a bit tough on Sam Mikulak when he dropped out of the Olympic Test Event in January. I had watched recent training videos from the rising star who had won the 2011 NCAA all-around title as just a freshman at the University of Michigan, and I had begun to see his potential to ...
I’ll be periodically updating my “London StockWatch” picks between now and the selection of America’s Olympic teams – particularly after major competitions, injuries, comeback debuts, or any other time something happens that seems to affect the statuses of some of the top Olympic contenders. This is one of those times. Following the American Cup, and also ...
Chris Brooks was an unrecognized star of this meet. I was disappointed and surprised they didn’t show one routine of his, and in fact didn’t even seem to mention the fact (unless I missed it) that he hit six for six and placed 3rd as a “non-competitor” in the meet. He was actually just 0.7 ...
Gabrielle Douglas and Chris Brooks will be doing a whole lot more than giving “exhibitions” at this weekend’s American Cup. They’ll be making their cases to be granted one of the five available spots on this summer’s Olympic team. Although Olympic spots won’t be officially awarded until at least the conclusion of the Olympic Trials exactly ...
American Cup Champions In Olympic Years Year Men’s Champion Women’s Champion 1976 Bart Conner (USA) Nadia Comaneci (ROM) 1980 Kurt Thomas (USA) Tracee Talavera (USA) 1984 Peter Vidmar (USA) Mary Lou Retton (USA) 1988 Marius Toba (ROM) Phoebe Mills (USA) 1992 Jarrod Hanks (USA) Kim Zmeskal (USA) 1996 John Roethlisberger (USA) Kerri Strug (USA) 2000 Eric Lopez (CUB) Elena Produnova (RUS) 2004 Jason Gatson (USA) Carly Patterson (USA) 2008 Paul Hamm (USA) Nastia Liukin (USA) 2012 ? ? Nearly all of these gymnasts made their respective Olympic teams in ...
My new current top ten U.S. Men's Olympic contenders (in order), based on the results of this weekend's Winter Cup: 1. John Orozco – Currently America’s best male gymnast. Orozco had an even more stunning performance on Day 2 than he had on Day 1, including 15’s on five out of the six events. His next ...
What happened to the Olympic “stock” of some of the top Olympic contenders on Day 1 at the Men’s Winter Cup in Las Vegas? Stock Went Up John Orozco: Any performance that simply re-demonstrates the gymnastics and composure that he showed at last year’s nationals and world championships will continue to solidify his value to Team USA. ...