Instructional Video Series
- ►Recruiting (1)
- ►Sports Medicine (2)
- ►Sports Psychology (6)
- Avoiding Psychological Meltdowns
- Focusing on the Right Thing at the Right Time
- Get Gymnastics Coaching from Olympic Champ Paul Hamm
- Goal Setting
- Handling Wrist Tendonitis
- Performing without Fear of Failure
- Self-Esteem in Gymnastics
- Sports Injuries: Throwing A Stone In A Pond
- The Creatine Controversy
- A Week Later...Did The U.S. Selection Committees Get It Right?
- Analysis...Women's Prelims
- Day 1 at Women's Euros...Random Thoughts!
- Full Turn with Stag Leg on Balance Beam
- London StockWatch Update...Major Moves On Men's Day 1!
- Olympic Flashback...Catalina Ponor Secures Gold For Romania
- Remember This? Jiang Yuyuan's Amanar
- Romania Wins It...Random Thoughts on the Womens European Team Final
- Russia's "Ten Little Indians"
- Two phenomenal training videos...Mai Murakami and Danell Leyva!
- ►Recruiting (1)
Search by Category
- Gymnastics on Demand (152)
- Balance Beam (41)
- Floor Exercise (32)
- High Bar (39)
- Uneven Bars (26)
- Vault (25)
- Training Information (11)
- Uncategorized (10)
- AG Premier Earnings (1)
- AG Premier Education (1)
- AG Premier Online Marketing (1)
- AG Premier Savings (1)
- American Gymnast Company News (94)
- Andy's Angle (373)
- Ask American Gymnast (4)
- From the Judge's Chair (5)
- Smooth Skills (8)
- Balance Beam (4)
- Floor Exercise (4)
- Parallel Bars (1)
- Pommel Horse (3)
- Rings (2)
- Trampoline (1)
- Uneven Bars (2)
- Vault (4)
- Beginner Palm Grips (4)
- High Bar Grips (6)
- Ring Grips (6)
- Uneven Bar Grips (9)
- Gymnastics Equipment (19)
- Gymnastics Grips (10)
- Gymnastics Mats (3)
- Tiger Paws (3)
- Tumbling Mats (3)
- Gymnastics on Demand (152)
AG on Twitter
- No Tweets Available
AG on Facebook
Tagswoga Women's floor women's floor routine women's selection camp women's team final Women's U.S. Championships Women's World Contenders Womens Gymnastics world cup world cup porto world professional championships wrist guards wrist pain wrist strength Wrist Supports wrist tendonitis wu liufang xiao qin xiao qin comeback Xiao Sha yana demyanchuk yang bo yang wei Yang Yilin Yang Yun yan mingyong yann cucherat yao jinnan yernar yerimbetov YMCA Yosuki Hoshi youna dufournet yulia belokobylskaya yulia inshina yulia lozechko Yulia Lozhechko Yurchenko yuri chechi zebra paws zeng siqi zhang chenglong Zhang Hongtao zhang yelinzi zonderland Zou Kai
Tag Archives: yulia belokobylskaya
Russian head coach Alexander Alexandrov recently stated that Aliya Mustafina, Viktoria Komova, and Anastasia Grishina were essentially locks for the Olympic team. Based on the way things have played out this year, that’s certainly the way it was looking to all of us too. The other two spots have appeared to be up for grabs amongst ...
A while back I posted a blog entitled “Russia’s Ten Little Indians,” highlighting the ten female gymnasts I consider to be in contention for this summer’s Olympic team: Aliya Mustafina: 2010 world all-around champion Viktoria Komova: 2011 world all-around silver medalist Ksenia Afanasyeva: 2010 world floor champion and 2008 Olympian Anna Dementieva: 2011 European all-around champion Anastasia Grishina: 2011 Russian ...
With the Games in London set to begin in less than seven months, the Olympic selection season is essentially here for all participating countries in London - the final four of which will be determined at the Olympic Test Event in just a couple of days. Russia has already solidified Olympic team berths on both the ...
The team final that most expected would be a tight race between the USA, China, and Russia ended up being a landslide, with the USA easily regaining the world team title it last won in 2007. The Americans were absolutely rock solid and delivered perhaps their best team performance ever under the pressure-filled, three-up-three-count format. The ...
Viktoria Komova’s all-around victory at this weekend’s Dinamo International certainly isn’t a surprise, but it’s a good indication that she will likely be competing all four events at the worlds in Tokyo. Komova’s status has been somewhat questionable all year after two separate injuries to her ankle kept her out of the European Championships in ...
As announcements of the six-member squads for the world championships from various teams around the world continue to trickle in, we get a better and better sense of how the competition in Tokyo might shape up. The “Big Four” in women’s gymnastics over the past 30 years have been Russia, China, Romania, and the USA. ...