Regularly $3,990 – Great deal! Purchased brand new for the 2017 Competition Season!
DEMO International ELITE Pommel Horse
Only 2 left in stock
Only 2 left in stock
DEMO SPECIAL! – This International Elite Pommel Horse was purchased brand new for the 2017 competition season and used in a couple of meets and at Flip Fest Summer Camp. It is still in great condition and is offered here for a great deal!
Introducing the International ELITE™ Pommel Horse from AAI!
This new flat top design enables the gymnast to use the full body of the horse to perform more difficult skills.
This rugged apparatus withstands the strength and power of the athlete who performs on it. The International ELITE™ Pommel Horse footprint equals 4′ 3-1/2″ x 5′ 6-1/2″
About the new Flat Top Pommel Horse:
- USAG & NCAA Approved
- Meets FIG, USAG, NCAA and NFHS competition specifications
- Contour of the body gives the gymnast a larger working area allowing them to work the full horse.
- New Flatter surface provides about 10% more working surface and allows the athlete to do more off pommel skills
- Steel shell is covered in a 2 piece 7/10’’ (1.8cm) thick polyethylene foam that is cut, shaped and fitted to the horse body, then covered with a soft top-grade leather
- Horse body has two 5/8” (1.6cm) diameter holes properly located to conform to FIG specification for pommel spacing
- Chrome plated pistons are made of 2 3/8” (6cm) diameter heavy wall steel tubing with nine grooves precision turned at 5cm intervals for height adjustments
- Height adjustable from 37 1/2’’ to 53’’ (95 to 135cm) in 5cm increments with smooth action assist springs
- Dual locking spin and snap lock mechanisms
- Non-marking floor contacts, one with an adjustable leveling foot
- Powder coated navy vein finish which resists chipping, fading and regular wear and tear found in average finishes
- Apparatus can accommodate freestanding or anchored configurations (Floor Anchors and Tie-Down System not included)
About the new Flat Top Pommels:
Pommels are made of a high-grade laminated hardwood specially treated to maintain proper moisture content and attached to cast iron bases which match the horse body contour
- Longer groove in the steel cast allows for multiple levels of competition
- New flatter surface provides about 15% more working surface on the actual pommel
- Pommels have 2 3/4” (7 cm) of adjustment in width
*The new flat top body pommel horse will fit on the same base as the 407-098 ELITE™ Pommel horse
How To Video – Adjusting the ELITE Pommel Horse
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.