NEWLY UPDATED FOR 2013!
The AAI Premier Vault Trampoline has the same profile as AAI’s Vaulting Boards and is used for levels 1-4, P.R.E.P. optional athletes and team gymnastics (USAG and AAU Competitions).
• Frame is made of 1-1/2” sqaure steel tubing, formed to the shape of a vault board
• Adjustable rear legs allow three different height adjustments, 13″, 14″ and 15″
• Front legs can also adjust to lower the bed by removing the brace rod and sitting it on the floor
• Uses 6″ music wire springs, plated to prevent rust
• Durable polypropylene bed is attached to the springs with welded D-rings that are sewn into the bed material and attached to the padding with hook and loop fasteners
• Features 1-1/4″ thick padding covered with vinyl and is attached to the frame with hook and loop fasteners
• Powder-coated frame for long life and durability
• Frame measurements: 46″ long x 42″ wide (adjustable heights)
• Bed dimensions are 25-3/4″ wide x 29-1/2″ long with 40 springs