This Vault Table is DEMO. The hanging club pads (not shown) are included. American Gymnast recently provided these Vault Tables for the 2015 Flip Fest Summer Camp and they were only used through the summer. They are in excellent condition and offered here for a great deal!
As the latest innovation to our time-tested line of gymnastics equipment, the Infinity ELITE™ International Vault Table offers the superior stability and ease-of-use that athletes and coaches deserve.
• FIG Approved
• Meets USAG, NCAA, and NFHS competition specifications
• New CFS Base now included with all Vault Tables
• Height adjusts from 37-½" to 53" (950 to 1350mm) to meet FIG specifications
• Formfitting cover of 120 gauge suede-like material provides a non-slip feel
• Non-marking rubber floor contacts, four with adjustable leveling feet
• Includes 1-½" protective upright padding
About the CFS Vault Base
Gymnastic technology engineered by AAI. At AAI, the latest technology comes standard in each piece of world-class equipment. Our newest innovation is the CFS Vault Base. Adjusting the vault table has never been easier.
• Included with all Vault Tables
• Meets FIG, USAG, NCAA, and NFHS competition specifications
• Constant Force Springs (CFS) allow for smooth and effortless height adjustment in 5cm increments between 95 and 135cm
• Nylatron® GS guide buttons use a low coefficient of friction allowing the vault head to glide into position without shifting or dragging
• The chromed piston provides a consistent and durable surface
• Four non-marking rubber floor contacts with adjustable leveling feet
In this gymnastics equipment video from American Gymnast, we show you how to set up your AAI Elite Vault Table from start to finish
Your Vault Table should arrive in 3 packages:
• #407528, 407543, 407552 Infinity Vault Surface (Qty. 1)
• #407546 CFS Vault Base (Qty. 1)
• #0074860 Parts Bag (Qty. 1)
You will need a 9/16” wrench or socket for assembly
1. Remove all parts from the packing containers.
2. Refer to the illustration on the previous page and the drawing on this page for help in assembly.
3. Place the Infinity Base (item 2) on a hard, flat, level surface.
4. Place the FIG Infinity Surface (item 1) on the base as show in the illustration.
5. Align the holes. The parts bag should include eight 3/8-16 bolts, eight 3/8 lock washers and eight 3/8 washers. Place a lock washer and then the standard washer on each of the 3/8-16 bolts insert through the slot into the surface and tighten using the 9/16 wrench.
6. Turn the Spinlock (larger smooth handle) to the left to loosen.
7. Pull the Snaplock (smaller smooth handle) out. If it is difficult to pull the Snaplock out, push down while pulling out. Adjust the unit up and down by putting and equal amount of force on the Snaplock and the handle on the opposite side. When trying to raise the unit do not exert an excessive amount of force. Allow the constant force springs to assist you. You cannot raise it any faster than the springs will allow.
8. The Snaplock will make an audible click when it is engaged in a hole.
9. Tighten the Spinlock securely by turning to the right.
10. Leveling the Vault Surface can be done by adjusting the Foot Pads. There is an adjustable Foot Pads on each corner of the base.
The FIG Vaulting Table is designed for use in men’s or women’s vaulting events. The height of this vaulting surface can be adjusted in 50mm increments, from 950mm (37-3/8”) to 1350mm (53-1/8”). To adjust the height of the vaulting surface, loosen the spinlock, release the snaplock and raise or lower the vaulting surface to the desired height. The height is shown through the window on the base.