Sturdy construction and Wood Rings provide excellent gripping surface, giving the athlete confidence through performance.
• FIG Approved
• Meets USAG, NCAA and NFHS competition specifications
• Non-adjustable Tower is set to put the rings at a height 110-1/4” (280cm)
• Minimum floor to ceiling height required for the tower is 20′ 3″
• Double rectangular steel tube framework fastens securely into a single structure with spin locks
• Eight aircraft style steel cables connect frame into sturdy swivel anchor assemblies
• Rings are attached to the framework with spring-loaded swivels, plastic-coated cables and straps, which reduce stress on the athlete
• Straps are manufactured using 2″ wide heavy nylon webbing with leather insert between ring and webbing, eliminating excessive wear
• NEW Wood Rings to provides superior gripping surface.
• Powder coated navy vein finish, which resists chipping, fading and regular wear and tear found in average finishes
• Requires four floor plates (not included)