GymABstics is a full-body fitness program that is based upon the sport of gymnastics. Former elite gymnasts Andy and Jay Thornton will guide you through the unique and powerful exercises that gymnasts use to develop the upper body, lower body, and in particular the abs – all without the need of any weights or equipment.
GymABstics 2 Total Body Fitness Workout
What is GymABstics?
| GymABstics is a full-body fitness program that is based upon the sport of gymnastics. Former elite gymnasts Andy and Jay Thornton will guide you through the unique and powerful exercises that gymnasts use to develop the upper body, lower body, and in particular the abs – all without the need of any weights or equipment.
Complete with flexibility, nutritional guidance, and three-minute “six-pack workouts,” GymABstics is one of the most innovative and comprehensive programs in the world. Begin your quest to develop the body of a gymnast today!
|GymABstics 2: Body Booster, is a high-energy workout designed to really rev up your engine while adding strength and tone to all areas of your body. Filled with innovative exercises for your upper body, lower body, and core, this fast-paced routine will utilize many muscle groups simultaneously and combine many exercises back-to-back. Body Booster will jumpstart your metabolism and boost your overall energy levels by helping you burn a tremendous number of calories.
The GymABstics 2 DVD Includes:
||Workout (33:56)||Warm-down (6:09)||6-Pack Ab Burner (2:53)|
PLUS, Download These Tools to Enhance Your Training
Download available immediately upon checkout!
MP3 Audio Download
Download the GymABstics Workout Circuit MP3 audio and listen to it on your iPod while you workout.
Weekly Email Updates
Words of encouragement, ways to modify your workouts, and a new “Box of Secrets” each week…straight from the creators!
Healthy & Delicious Recipes
Great healthy ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, and snacks!
What Makes GymABstics So Effective?
- It’s the first ever gymnastics-based fitness program that’s designed for the general public!
- It’s based on principles of strength, power, flexibility, balance, endurance, and nutrition used by the most physically fit athletes in the entire world.
- The entire program is centered around innovative and challenging core exercises for the abs, lower back, gluteals, sides, and hip flexors.
- Proper technique is emphasized by former elite gymnasts and expert gymnastics analysts Jay and Andy Thornton.
- Weekly emails continually provide bonus features as well as encouragement to help you stay motivated and connected with the program.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.