Gives more bounce than the Air Floor and ideal for higher level gymnasts. Allows you to develop complex skills faster.
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Set your own pressure
- Easy to roll up and transport
- 8″ height
- Choose dimensions to fit your gym
- 6.5′ x 13′
- 6.5′ x 20′
- 6.5′ x 26′
- 6.5′ x 33′
- 6.5′ x 39′
- 6.5′ x 49′
- The Air Track P2 is light and easily setup in the gym.
- The Air Track P2 can be placed on most floors.
- The required blower is very light
- Pressure is easily customized within seconds
- Inflating and deflating is done in within 4 minutes
- No noise during trainings because continuous inflation is not required
- After inflation, the Air Track will maintain its pressure for hours, refill only takes seconds
- Easily portable from gym to gym. The Air Track is relatively light and small enough to fit on the back seat of your car.
- The Air Track is used best for takeoff purposes, not for landings, unless 2 or more jumps are connected.
- The takeoff is soft, which helps prevent injuries.
- The rebound on Air Track P2 makes you jump higher and grants more precious air-time to work on your technique.
- Jumps can be repeated more often with less chance of overuse injuries than on traditional training equipment.