The International Asymmetric Bars were designed to easily show height marking’s for FIG compliant requirements during competition. The International Asymmetric Bars are designed primarily for use in Elite level gymnastics programs.
• High bar adjusts in height from 92-1/2″ (235cm) to 104-1/4″ (265cm).
• Low bar adjusts in height from 61″ (155cm) to 72-7/8″ (185cm).
• Meets FIG, USAG, NCAA and NFHS competition specifications.
• Features Graphite X Bars which provide the feel of wood with the strength and resiliency of fiberglass
• The cabling system is easy to adjust for quick modifications and enhanced stability.
• Fixed spreader bar helps ensure both bar heights are set correctly, saving both time during set up.
• The heavy-duty pistons are designed for enhanced stability.
• The swiveling tie-downs are easy to install and designed to transfer any loads sustained by the cables to properly installed floor anchors.
• The uprights are chrome plated, while the bases, spreader bar and collar are finished in powder coated navy vein.
• The unit requires four floor anchors (not included).
• Can be used with the Freestanding Uneven Bar Adapter.
407-126 – International Asymmetric Bars with Graphite X Rails – wt. 296 lbs (134kg)