The Tumbl Trak Home Kip Bar has been redesigned and improved from its previous version, the Jr. Kip Bar. The base on this new model is 4ft wide x 6ft long and does not require additional extensions to further stabilize the frame.
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Rounded corners on the bar, sturdy center cross support
- SAFETY: Plastic caps cover the bolts on the floor
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION:
- Steel construction with a smooth powder-coated finish will keep your bar looking like new and functional for years.
- A 1-1/2in solid wood bar is tough enough to withstand the most rigorous training while providing a gym-like feel
- SIMPLE SET-UP/ADJUSTMENT – Designed to be very easy to move up and down. The bar adjusts from 38in – 56in high with our specially designed spring pin knobs.
EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Setup and tear down in a matter of minutes
- Weight limit: 125 lbs This is a “working” load which is representative of how your athlete will use it (swinging, circling, hanging, kipping). Be wary of competitors who list a high weight limit that is indicative of static load (hanging only) and not working load.
- 1.5 in diameter Beech wood bar
- Height is adjustable from 38 to 56 inches
- Frame size: 4-ft wide x 6-ft long