NEW! – POWER INCLINE 2.0
After many adjustments and refinements along the way, including a name change, this exciting new product has been referred to as the “Powerboard.” We are proud to introduce the second generation of the Power Incline family and its new name: Power Incline 2.0.
Here’s why we’re so excited about Power Incline 2.0:
- Meets USA Gymnastics specifications for alternate springboard apparatus
- It can be used as a Prep-Op or Level 3 Vaulting device as well as a trainer on which athletes of all ages and skill levels can practice.
- Unique all-in-one pad attaches to bed with velcro & to frame with tabs to prevent pad and bed from separating during use.
- At only 55 lbs, it weights less than a standard Stratum board.
- Combination of 44 high- and low-tension 6″ springs suspend bed inside 40″ x 48″ frame.
- Power Incline 2.0 is non-adjustable with front height of 3″ and rear height of 14″.
May take 3-4 weeks for shipping. Please call for stock questions.