Adjustable unit made from the same craftsmanship as the ELITE™ Pommel Horse only less expensive and made with a synthetic cover.
- Meets USAG, NCAA and NFHS competition specifications
- Constructed with 7/10Ó (1.8cm) layer of dense foam and covered with formfitting synthetic cover
- Height adjustable from 37-½ to 53″ (95 to 135cm) in 5cm increments with smooth action assist springs
- Dual locking spin and snap lock mechanisms
- Non-marking floor contacts, one with an adjustable leveling foot
- Powder coated classic blue finish, which resists chipping, fading and regular wear and tear found in average finishes
- A Tie-Down System is recommended, since the base is lighter than the ELITE™ unit (422-068)
Spread the love
There are no reviews yet.