The Non-Cabled Single Bar Trainer allows you to set your height lower than our current system while saving space by not using cables as you would with other single bar trainers.
- Height adjustments from 12” to 72” in 6” increments
- Width between uprights equals 94-1/2’’ (240cm) center-to-center. Extended ears on slide collars allow for mounting over a 90″ wide pit
- Consists of two bases, two uprights, and one Graphite X bar
- Graphite X Rail can be interchanged with either 6′ rail or men’s horizontal bar
- Uses 76-1/4″ tall uprights constructed of 3″ tubing
- Round bases are 6-1/2″ tall and 13-1/2″ in diameter with slotted holes giving additional clearance in case of imperfections to concrete surface
- Bases use eight 1/2″ bolts to anchor into the concrete floor