The new TAC/10 LZT Vault Head exceeds the FIG allowable rebound by 40% while meeting the requirements for deflection and max force.
- Official Vault Table of NCAA Women’s Gymnastics Championships
- Official Vault Table of USAG J.O. National Championships
- Meets, USAG, NCAA, NFHS, and AAU competition specifications
- Reactive foam offers improved rebound and a more forgiving surface
- New CFS Base design allows for effortless height adjustment
- Height adjusts from 37 1/2 ” to 53″ (950 to 1350 mm) in 50mm increments
- Body is constructed from a fiberglass form, layered with rebounding foam
- Exclusive TAC/10 cover for incredible grip
- Comes with protective club pads for center post
- Four non-marking rubber floor contacts with adjustable leveling feet
- Surface can be easily cleaned with TAC/10 Cleaner
About the CFS Vault Base
Gymnastic technology engineered by AAI. At AAI, the latest technology comes standard in each piece of world-class equipment. Our newest innovation is the CFS Vault Base. Adjusting the vault table has never been easier.