The new Transition Tumbl Trak™ is the perfect pairing of the traditional tramp bed material of the Tumbl Trak™ with a soft, carpet-like surface. It has the feel of a spring floor, which makes transitioning skills to the floor easier for gymnasts and cheerleaders. Provides additional durability and greater traction than the Original Tumbl Trak™ and Xtreme Tumbl Trak™, making it a favorite for cheer programs.
Available in lengths 10′, 20′, 30′, 40′, 50′, 60′.
- Frame is 7ft wide x 21in high
- Bed is 60in wide black polypropylene bed
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- High Grade Powder Coated Finish
- 6in tight coil Springs
- 10in wide pads with 18 oz knife coated vinyl and 1-3/8in thick EVA foam.
The Transition Tumbl Trak™ has many of the same dependable features as the Original Tumbl Trak™ or other tumbling tracks on the market.
- Features a 60-inch wide tumbling surface, sturdy D-rings covered by the extended trampoline flap, heavy stitched rows of closed-loop, soft Velcro, and options for open or closed ends.
- Use any product with hook Velcro on the transition bed surface to create safe stations using additional mats, blocks, barrels or other manipulatives like Velcro Hands & Feet, Tumbl Tape & Velcro Numbers, and more.
- Use Velcro lines and markers as visuals to make class management and skill development easy and efficient.