The Pommel Buck is a vital training tool for pommel horse, but unfortunately has been missing from the AAI gymnastics equipment line for many years. However, today, we’re excited to announce that it’s back! Featuring the same new body shape and leather as the recently redesigned International ELITE Pommel Horse, the Pommel Buck is now better than ever.
AAI’s Pommel Buck has the same flat top design as the International ELITE™ Pommel Horse, but with a smaller body profile allowing athletes to train on scissors, flairs, circles and other pommel skills.
- Complete system includes covered body, two pommels, two pistons, and a base
- Horse body is constructed using 14 gauge steel shell, covered with a 2-piece 18mm thick polyethylene foam cut, shaped and fitted to the body contour. Then the body is wrapped with a high quality, durable material molded to assure smoothness while being securely staple stitched on the underside
- Pommels can be adjusted in width from 15-3/4” to 18-1/2” and are easily removed
- Rubber plugs are provided to cover the pommel holes if horse is used for magyars, sivados and/or vaulting
- Spin and snap locks are welded to the base cylinders allowing easy height adjustment by one person
- Base dimensions: 35-1/2” wide and 50” long
- Horse Body dimensions: 11” high and 32” long
- Height Adjustment from 37-1/4” to 53”
- Powder coated classic blue finish which resists chipping, fading and regular wear found in average finishes
406-300 Pommel Buck – wt. 165 lbs. (74kg)
406-301 Pommel Buck Body Only – wt. 65 lbs. (29kg)
406-302 Pommel Buck Base Only – wt. 56 lbs. (25kg)
406-303 Pommel Buck Piston Package – wt. 28 lbs. (12kg)