The Junior Bar Pro is the newest addition to the line of home gymnastics equipment offered by American Gymnast.
If you like it’s smaller cousin, the Junior Kip Bar, then you’ll love the Junior Bar Pro! This bar is much easier to set up (and take-down) and has a stronger and more durable frame. The Junior Bar Pro features special adjustment knobs to allow for quick height changes, and no plywood is needed to further stabilize the bar as we recommend for the Jr. Kip Bar.
This piece of gymnastics equipment takes up only a 4’x6′ area on the floor, and the bar adjusts from 38” (97 cm) high to an unequaled 59” (150cm) high.
The 48” space between the base permits a standard 4 ft. wide mat to be used underneath. We recommend either a 4’x8′ Tumbling Mat or a Junior Practice Mat underneath this bar.
And, if you’re looking for a deal, the best one we offer is the Junior Bar Pro package which includes the Jr. Bar Pro, the Jr. Practice Mat, AND the Bar Pad – all for one low price!
(June 2011 Special – Save 15% on this product with Coupon Code: AGSP611)
- American Gymnast – Fueling the Flame - August 8, 2015
- American Gymnast Adds Strength and Fitness Product Line - June 10, 2014
- How To Keep High Confidence After Performing Poorly - June 9, 2014
- How to Bounce Back After a Bad Performance - May 22, 2014
- Spin Locks Updated on AAI Gymnastics Equipment - May 15, 2014
- American Gymnast Opens New Location - April 18, 2014
- Top Beliefs that Block Gymnasts’ Success - March 15, 2014
- How to Perform with Trust in Competition - February 20, 2014
- 2014 American Cup Gymnastics Equipment for Sale - February 18, 2014
- How to Stay Committed to Your Training - November 7, 2013