Instructional Video Series
- ►Balance Beam (41)
- ►Floor Exercise (32)
- ►High Bar (39)
- ►Strength and Conditioning (8)
- ►Uneven Bars (26)
- ►Vault (25)
- ►Recruiting (1)
- ►Sports Medicine (2)
- ►Sports Psychology (16)
- Avoiding Psychological Meltdowns
- Focusing on the Right Thing at the Right Time
- Get Gymnastics Coaching from Olympic Champ Paul Hamm
- Goal Setting
- Handling Wrist Tendonitis
- How To Perform Well When You Feel Uncomfortable
- Performing without Fear of Failure
- Self-Esteem in Gymnastics
- Sports Injuries: Throwing A Stone In A Pond
- The Creatine Controversy
- A Week Later...Did The U.S. Selection Committees Get It Right?
- AG Uneven Bar Gymnastics Grips - Using the Elastic Fingerlock Band
- Analysis...Women's Prelims
- Can Mustafina Challenge Simone Biles? An Event-By-Event Look
- Day 1 at Women's Euros...Random Thoughts!
- Full Turn with Stag Leg on Balance Beam
- How To Perform Well When You Feel Uncomfortable
- London StockWatch Update...Major Moves On Men's Day 1!
- Olympic Flashback...Catalina Ponor Secures Gold For Romania
- Price Increase Coming Soon. Order Now and Save
- Remember This? Jiang Yuyuan's Amanar
- Romania Wins It...Random Thoughts on the Womens European Team Final
- Russia's "Ten Little Indians"
- So What's The Verdict? A Projected Six-Member Women's World Team
- Some Thoughts On Women's Night One...Some Surprises in Store For Worlds?
- Two phenomenal training videos...Mai Murakami and Danell Leyva!
Search by Category
- Cheerleading (1)
- Gymnastics on Demand (160)
- Balance Beam (41)
- Floor Exercise (32)
- High Bar (39)
- Strength and Conditioning (8)
- Uneven Bars (26)
- Vault (25)
- Training Information (21)
- Uncategorized (16)
- AG Premier Earnings (1)
- AG Premier Education (1)
- AG Premier Online Marketing (1)
- AG Premier Savings (1)
- American Gymnast Company News (103)
- Andy's Angle (388)
- Ask American Gymnast (4)
- From the Judge's Chair (5)
- Smooth Skills (8)
- Balance Beam (4)
- Floor Exercise (4)
- High Bar (1)
- Parallel Bars (1)
- Pommel Horse (3)
- Rings (2)
- Trampoline (2)
- Uneven Bars (3)
- Vault (4)
- Beginner Palm Grips (4)
- High Bar Grips (6)
- Ring Grips (6)
- Uneven Bar Grips (9)
- Gymnastics Equipment (21)
- Gymnastics Grips (10)
- Gymnastics Mats (3)
- Tiger Paws (3)
- Tumbling Mats (3)
AG on Twitter
- No Tweets Available
AG on Facebook
Tagswomen's team final Women's U.S. Championships Women's World Contenders Womens Gymnastics workout workout equipment workout euipment workouts world cup world cup porto world professional championships wrist guards wrist pain wrist strength Wrist Supports wrist tendonitis wu liufang xiao qin xiao qin comeback Xiao Sha yana demyanchuk yang bo yang wei Yang Yilin Yang Yun yan mingyong yann cucherat yao jinnan yernar yerimbetov YMCA Yosuki Hoshi youna dufournet yulia belokobylskaya yulia inshina yulia lozechko Yulia Lozhechko Yurchenko yuri chechi zebra paws zeng siqi zhang chenglong Zhang Hongtao zhang yelinzi zonderland Zou Kai
Tag Archives: shawn johnson
I’ve done enough venting about the women’s age restrictions over the last few years. This year, instead of providing my opinions regarding how nonsensical these restrictions are, not to mention how destructive they are for our sport, our fans, and for the world and Olympic aspirations of some of the most talented female athletes in ...
There’s no question that the Visa Championships left a bit of a sour taste in our mouths with regards to the U.S. women’s team. Day 2 of the competition essentially unfolded any team’s worst nightmare – a sudden season-ending injury to one of its stars (Rebecca Bross) and a possible aggravated injury to another (Chellsie ...
The Americans were already scrounging for a third bar worker, and after Rebecca Bross’ untimely mishap, they’ll now be scrounging for two. Before Bross’ injury, the six I had picked for the world team included: Jordyn Wieber Rebecca Bross Alicia Sacramone Chellsie Memmel Aly Raisman McKayla Maroney Alternates: Mackenzie Caquatto and Anna Li Fortunately it sounds like Chellsie Memmel’s aborted bar routine and ...
Well it might have been the ugliest day in U.S. women’s gymnastics history, but it certainly wasn’t all bad. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the highs and lows of the night, gymnast-for-gymnast: Jordyn Wieber. I was surprised to see her so nervous on beam, but she did come roaring back on floor and vault ...
Although there’s quite a bit of hype surrounding the expected all-around duel between defending national champion Rebecca Bross and first-year senior Jordyn Wieber, the truth is that beyond these two gymnasts we probably have the strongest all-around field we’ve seen in quite some time. Below I’ve listed the gymnasts I consider to be the top ...
The annual Visa U.S. Championships are set to begin this week in St. Paul, Minnesota. As it has traditionally done over the last several years, the competition will serve several major roles on both the men’s and women’s sides: 1.) To name the 2011 U.S. national champions in the all-around as well as on every ...
The 2011 Covergirl Classic might not have had an abundance of all-arounders, but it wasn’t lacking in world and Olympic contenders. Highlighted by a unique clash between three of the 2008 Olympic team members, several NCAA event specialists, and some world class senior rookies, this year’s Covergirl was one of the most intriguing we’ve ever ...
There’s a whole lot to be revealed in the gymnastics world at this weekend’s Covergirl Classic in Chicago, which serves as the final qualifier to the Visa U.S. Championships in St. Paul next month. From Shawn Johnson’s competitive return, to Chellsie Memmel’s surprising entry, to the unique clash of NCAA veterans and young American stars, ...
Shawn Johnson will most likely be making her official return to competitive gymnastics this summer, and there’s at least a chance that Paul Hamm will do the same. We’ve seen glimpses of Shawn in training over the last year – most recently about three months ago – and although her torn ACL and more mature ...
While one comeback will be buried a while longer, another one rises to the surface. Paul Hamm’s withdrawal from the upcoming Winter Cup is certainly a big disappointment, but at the same time I would rather him get any surgeries he may need now rather than later this year or next year. Torn labrums are very ...